Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to contribute to and support the growing initiative that aims to promote neuroscience education and career in schools? Then join us!
Currently, we are looking for the following volunteer roles:
Volunteer Fundraiser x 5 – Job specification
Currently we are looking for a Volunteer Fundraiser located anywhere in the UK.
- To achieve income and expenditure targets that will secure long term resources for the Charity.
- To design and run a programme of key/high profile activities and events to raise income and awareness for the Charity, managing all aspects of fundraising strategy.
- To conceive and develop new fundraising events.
- To achieve personal fundraising targets as agreed with the Volunteer Manager.
- To assist with the support of event participants (general public), and be the first point of contact for any fundraising enquiries.
- To assist with key areas of administration including data entry, record keeping and letter writing as well as to collate and send fundraising materials upon request.
Graphic Designer – Job specification
We are looking for a brilliant Graphic Designer to help us create study material for secondary school children and promotional material for our events and social media. You will be able to showcase the work of our partners in a creative and engaging manner, while delivering our core messages.
The successful applicant will already have:
- Knowledge and experience in using Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- A keen eye for detail.
- Able to put together functional and interesting page layouts from scratch as well as the ability to follow pre-designed templates.
- Must be able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- A creative thinker, able to communicate their ideas clearly and efficiently
- Able to create eye-catching posters, brochures, etc.
Digital Marketer/Content writer – Job specification
Currently we are looking for a Digital Marketer located anywhere in the UK. You will be researching and writing up stories and news from neuroscience field to post as blogs and web pages and adapt for social media. You’ll also be helping with our publications, events, appeals and campaigns, corporate sponsorship stewardship and increasing our outreach. You will need to hit the ground running and be comfortable with supporting a busy team with multiple, ongoing projects.
We are looking for someone with journalistic writing skills, an understanding of how social media works, good organisational abilities and an interest in international development. Good writing and editing skills are essential, as is some experience or training in communications work.
Ideally you will have used a Content Management System (WordPress) and social media management software. Experience of using Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Elements/Pro) is highly desirable. Above all you will be passionate about connecting people to our cause and inspiring them to act.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact a Volunteer Manager Martyna Petrulyte at firstname.lastname@example.org.